Sunday, May 28, 2006

Just discovered videoblogging


This is the place where I grew up in Brasov. I don't realy know why I wanted to put this on my blog :) Initially I just wanted to test the blogging feature that flickr provides. Then I was disappointed with flickr and uploaded the pic here.

Apart from this, I started to be interested in videoblogging. The academic year is about to end, I want to work at some of my papers on philosophy of language topics.

I also started to be interested in social science subjects. My girlfriend told me many interesting things about sociology schools, trends and disciplinary fields and I think I can relate what I've found out from her to what I already knew from the Epistemology of Social Sciences course I took when I was a student.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home